The attraction opens at Sir David English Sports Centre on Thursday 27 July 2023.
The super-sized indoor obstacle course for ages 5+ is packed with challenges and thrills.
Exciting and daring features to climb, jump and tumble over include parkour sections, slam dunk, a giant slide, jelly mountain, wipeout balls, and an assault course.
How to enter
All entries must be submitted via Sir David English’s Facebook page in the comments section of the competition post.
The Facebook competition closes at midnight on Thursday 6 July 2023.
Competition terms and conditions apply – see notes to editors for more detail.
The name for this new attraction will be chosen by BH Live and the team at Sir David English Sports Centre. If the selected name is chosen from the competition entries received, the winning entry will get to bring a group of up to six people to try out the new attraction when it opens.
Rob Cunningham, BH Live’s Associate Director for Leisure says,
“Getting more people active and having a great time is what we are all about and we can’t wait to open this fantastic new attraction!
“We are looking forward to choosing a great name that encourages people to come along and have a go!
“Great for families, parties, groups, and grown-ups too – we know this is going to be a smash hit.”
Sessions will run six days a week during the school holidays (excluding Saturdays). During term time sessions will run on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
All participants must be aged 5 years old and over. Children aged 5-8 years old are to be accompanied by a full-paying adult.
Information about parties and group bookings coming soon.
Sir David English Sports Centre is operated by registered charity BH Live in partnership with Bournemouth Schools Charitable Trust.
Notes to Editors:
The new attraction opens at Sir David English Sports Centre on Thursday 27 July 2023.
Address: Sir David English Sports Centre, East Way, Bournemouth BH8 9PZ
All participants must be aged at least 5+ years old and attend a safety briefing before using the course. Children aged 5-8 years old must be accompanied by a full-paying adult.
Bookings can be made up to seven days in advance. Sessions will be available on bhliveactive.org.uk and the BH Live Active app from Thursday 20 July 2023.
Session prices start from £8.
Party and group booking information coming soon.
Sir David English Sports Centre has free customer parking on a first come first served basis.
Competition terms and conditions
- Entrants must be 18 or over and live within a BH postcode.
- All entries must be submitted via the Sir David English Sports Centre Facebook page in the comment section of the competition post.
- Entries after the competition closing date won’t count.
- The name of this new attraction will be chosen by BH Live and the team at Sir David English Sports Centre. If the chosen name is from the competition entries received, the winner will get to bring a group of up to six people to try out the new attraction.
- If multiple suggestions are made for the chosen name, entries will go into a random draw and one winner will be selected.
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook and may be asked to take part in publicity which will be broadcast online, in print, and via social media. This publicity may be shared with the media and BH Live’s partners.
- There is one prize for a group booking for up to 6 people. All participants must be aged 5+ years old and attend a safety briefing. Children aged 5-8 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- BH Live’s decision is final
- There is no cash alternative and the prize cannot be redeemed against an existing booking.
- The prize must be taken within 12 months of winning.
CGI impression of the new indoor inflatable obstacle course at Sir David English Sports Centre
For more information about BH Live please contact:
E: email@example.com T: (01202) 055562
About BH Live
BH Live is a leading operator of leisure and event venues; a registered charity and social enterprise that designs and builds engaging experiences to inspire people and enrich lives.
Our social objectives are to:
- Encourage more people to take part in physical activity– by providing leisure facilities to encourage active communities and improve health and wellbeing.
- Attract bigger entertainment audiences– with a diverse range of cultural and artistic events that appeal to a wide variety of tastes.
- Deliver economic benefit– by hosting major conferences, exhibitions, and events that benefit the local, regional and international economy.
With more than five million visits a year, we are changing lives and are at the heart of the UK’s growing social economy.
For more visit bhlive.org.uk.
Get social with us:
LinkedIn and Twitter @BHLIVE_UK
About Sir David English Sports Centre
Sir David English Sports Centre is operated by BH Live in partnership with Bournemouth School Charitable Trust.
It is a community sports venue with a multi-purpose sports hall, gym, steam and sauna, and a multi-functional studio for daily group exercise classes. It is also a hub for sports club activities.
There are three outdoor six-a-side 3G rubber crumb training pitches, eight netball courts and four tennis courts where teams regularly train and compete on a local, regional and national level. The venue promotes grassroots sports development and works closely with local sports clubs and neighbouring schools to encourage young people to be active.
For more visit bhliveactive.org.uk.
Get social with us: