Sign up now for an Experience Card and get offers for gigs, shows and cultural events, and start enjoying an active lifestyle for less with discounts on classes, swimming and pitch hire.
Our Access Scheme enables people receiving state benefits and support with discounted access across our venues. Check the criteria in the Access Scheme Eligibility drop down in the form below. To apply, simply register for your Experience Card (using the form below) and then visit one of our venues – your photo will to be taken. Please ensure that you bring identification and proof of eligibility with you – original documents must be provided. Membership to the Access Scheme is valid for one year after which it can be renewed providing the eligibility criteria are met.
See below for Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Your Experience Card will be activated 5 working days after initial application.
- The card is not transferable; it may only be used by the person to whom it is issued.
- Offers, facilities, activities and events under the card scheme are subject to availability and the card must be presented at the time of booking the offer/facility/activity/event otherwise the full charge is payable. Offers can be withdrawn at any time, do not apply to facilities/activities/events/tickets already purchased and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or concession. Age restrictions may apply to some offers/events. Some third party offers may change from time to time and is at the discretion of the business supplying the offer.
- The replacement of a lost card will regretfully incur a £2.50 fee and can only be issued on site at one of our leisure centres or venues.
- If you are under 16 (age 0-15 inclusive) your parent or guardian must sign this agreement and submit their email address on your behalf. By signing this agreement your parent or guardian agrees to be responsible for your behaviour and actions at all times and to pay us any amounts that are due on your behalf.
- BH Live may withdraw from use the card of any person who permits fraudulent use and reserves the right to amend or withdraw all or part of the benefits/offers/activities/facilities offered and/or these terms and conditions of use at any time.
- If you qualify for the Access Scheme you must present the relevant and correct form of ID at your preferred leisure centre upon application. Your photo will be taken for our records.
- The Access Scheme membership is valid for 12 months from initial application. After 12 months, Access Scheme members will need to reconfirm their eligibility and provide relevant proof of ID.
- Access Scheme eligibility criteria is subject to change.
- Please note these are the Terms and Conditions for the Experience Card only. There may be additional terms and conditions in regards to offers, facilities, activities, events and memberships.